After our initial look at creativty in our seminar I had a think about the influences and ideas of creativity that I personally have, like and enjoy.
From a young age I have enjoyed being outdoors and absolutely love nature and the things we can access from the outside world for free and not man made. I enjoyed birdwatching and going for long walks in the mountains. I would then come home and draw pictures of the things I had seen or the scenery of where we had been. I would often collect things for example pine cones, of which I still have now, and then incorpoate them into my drawings or make things with them.
I have never really considered myself as creative but have always taken a keen interest in things that are creative. I enjoy artwork, especially graffiti. I also love things that are made of recycled material and enjoyed seeing robots that had been made of recycled metal at a festival I went to a few years ago.
Creativity to me means many things. It can be ideas that someone or a group of people have and then possibly create something or make something happen from theses ideas. It can be drawings, paitings, food, posters, music, realistic or non realistic ideas, inventions, designs for something for example: a house, a piece of furnisher or even a go kart! Creativity means thinking outside the box and thinking or creating things that may not necessarily have been thought of before. It can be something simple and small, something complicated and gigantic. I think as long as thought has gone into it and you have tried to create something you have thought of yourself it is creative.


No comments:
Post a Comment