Monday, 12 May 2014

Creativity Module

Our Creativity module has now come to an end and I find myself writing my final blog. I have really enjoyed this module although being slightly jubeus at first. I have learnt about many different and new teaching techniques that I will take with me onto my teaching career and aim to encourage and include creativity when I can. I have seen how creativity can really develop an individual and have seen first hand the enjoyment, excitement and involvemnet children get from it. This has been a great Module and has by far been one of favourite so far throughout this degree. My future aim is to be more creative myself as I know how much of a boost you can have by creating something and encourage creativity into my childrens life also.
Creativity module, it has been a pleasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment